Smowtime

Monday, January 23, 2012

Cardiology Trials

Here we shall over time list all important trials one needs to know in the field of cardiology.

LISTED TOWARDS THE LEFT ARE THE LINKS TO ALL THE RELEVENT TRIALS, CLICKING THE LINK TAKES YOU TO RELEVANT TRIAL.



We shall continue to add pages as new trials are published.

New trial are initially published under the heading ''NEW TRIALS'' and subsequently moved over to appropriate sub-section.

Why This Blog?

When I was a resident in cardiology and even a first year fellow, I was looking for a source of information for all the evidence based medicine we practice. I could hardly find any one place or source which would list all the important trials in Cardiology along with its clinical relevance at one place. I searched all over the internet and could not find one. the closest compendium of trials I saw published was published in 2003 without any updates. Thus I came up with an idea of listing all important (mainly landmark) guideline providing trials which lead to changes in the practice of medicine at one place.

I hope you not only are provided with easy access to information you need for your clinical practice, but also enjoy the succinct but yet fairly detailed presentation of these trials.

Enjoy all trials a cadiologist needs to know about at one place!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment